Friday, April 16, 2010

All because of a piece of PAPER.

All of you know that I'm so so totally obsessed with KPop, right? Okay so I joined this MTV contest in Feb hoping that I can be one of the 20 lucky people in Asia to get an autographed S.E.O.U.L song poster of SuJu and SNSD(hey SNSD's autograph is on the same poster with SuJu's so I have no choice). We were asked to state which member of SuJu or SNSD that you like and of course, WHY.

Well, I picked Donghae(can see Moxster getting fiery now) cause the Mok always talks to me about him in class for 2 whole years and I kinda know what kinda person he is. So I picked him to fill up my 'WHY' part. Teeheeee.

I was checking my mails on baby Touch yesterday evening after a nap when it was ZOMFG raining crazily. And I was, of course, stunned when I saw an email titled 'SUPER JUNIOR AND GIRLS' GENERATION AUTOGRAPHED POSTER CONTEST'. Jumped for dear joy after reading it. Fuhh, should've seen my face man.

Poster arrived in the early afternoon just now. It was stored in this really HUGEASS BIG tube. Got me thinking if the poster's really that gigantic. Haha.


I thought there's gonna be all of their autographs on it but fuck shit was I wrong. The S.E.O.U.L song posters have 4 types. Shindong+Sunny, Sungmin+Jessica, Kyuhyun+Seohyun, Siwon+Taeyeon. I got Kyu and Seohyun's. So only have two of their autographs. I was like 'Oh fuck why can't I have Sungmin+Jess or better, Siwon+Taeyeon?!'. But nvm lah, at least I WON!! Hey don't be mistaken, I heart Kyu too :D
Opening the tube


AAHHH the content of the tube...


Pulling it out..oh yes I know that the suspense is eating you up


WHOOPSIEE

*drumrolls*
~DENG DENG DEENNGGG!~

NOOO dear Kyu you should NOT be with her. CHOOSE MEEE!
KYU'S AUTOGRAPHHH! AAHH HE TOUCHED THE POSTER BEFOREEE
Kyu wrote this at the end of his autograph. DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ
SEOHYUN'S. Cousin could kill me for having this.

Again, DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ

Their autographssss

WOOOTSS!~

OH YEAH BABY THIS POSTER IS DEFINITELY INFINITELY, MINEEEE!


Okay before I end this post, here's a random pic of my disco ball :)



I know you noticed the SILKYGIRL bag in the pic BUT I DO NOT USE SILKYGIRL FOR GOD'S SAKEEEE