Friday, May 28, 2010

I Collect Junks.

Hey people, I'M BACKKK! I know I've been on a long hiatus. Just to lazy to blog ya know. Form 4 this year, so life is hectic. Urgh.


So anyway the Moxster, Ducky and I went to the junksale just now. In fact, it's still happening now(until midnight). This time it is at Plaza Sentosa. Damn alot stalls. It was paradise. Shiiookk mann. Dad gave me RM200 to spend and I spent it all :S

Bought tonnes of rings, earrings, a necklace and a top for tuition because most of my clothes are so inappropriate for tuition. I spend like about half an hour every Sunday morning figuring what to wear for Omega. SHUCKSS.

Ah saw so so many Union Jack stuff at the junksale. Freaking happeh. I can totally sense how Mox and LC looked at me like one kind just now cause I was like buying things blindly. Guiltaaayy.

After the duck went home M and I bought these really cute cute max cartoonish cupcakes from this stall. 4 for RM10, BTW.
And and and...OMGTHATGUYTHEREISSOVERYTHECUTEANDHANDSOMEMAX!
Okay lah we damn gatal lah kay. So anyway I found this cute guy so so familiar. Then it hit me that he went for the SDJ camp in 2008. Walalalala so cute like omfg maxxx he kept smilingggg when he's talking to us. I didn't really hear what he say loh okay I kept looking at him wtf.

Sooo...ohkaayy..erm..pictures, anyone? :)


Okay lah some pics lighting so so tak bagus :P