Friday, June 4, 2010

Estee Lauder Model Search '10.

Okay so I joined ELMS this year. Didn't join last year cos I thought you have to be 18 and above to do so. And...I am chosen to be one of the semi finalists. It's a nationwide competition. The grand prize is fab fab FABBB! :

-EL M'sia Brand Ambassador title
-An all expense paid 6D5N photoshoot with Canon in Australia, and a unique Australian experience worth RM15k
-Beauty spread in M'sia's top fashion mags worth RM20k
-A year's worth of EL products worth RM10k
-Canon Digital Ixus 200IS
-Eclipse shopping vouchers worth RM1.5k
-A model's portfolio worth RM2k
-Hairstyling services at Miko Hair Studio worth RM1k


Damn fab, right. But the chances of me getting the grand prize is close to nil la. BTW here's the scanned entry portrait of me:

New photoshoot pics will be uploaded on FB when I get them on the 15th of July.

Click here to LIKE me

The voting starts on the 25th of June to the 4th of July and during this period, I will need lots and lots of votes from y'all. And if I get lots of votes, I will be able to get into the finals that is gonna be held at KLCC. So.....

Help me pretty please?? :D