Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LIZ LISA

I'm officially a fan of Liz Lisa. It's a famous clothing brand from Japan. I always cry and scream in misery whenever I see a Liz Lisa in a mag or online cos lame M'sia doesn't have a damn Liz Lisa store. Hmphhhh


So imagine how happy I was when mum smsed and said she bought for me 6 pieces from LL in HK. I so seriously didn't know that there's LL in HK. If I did, I will like squeeze myself into my mum's luggage and fly with her there. God LL paperbags are so fucking chio to the max. Here's some of what she bought:


LL's biggest outlet is in Shibuya, Tokyo. I would kill to work there even if I don't get paid. Yes, I'm THAT crazy. Apparently mum said that the salesgirls complained to her that their boss forced them to dress and style their hair like those Jap girls(look at Cheesie and you'll know) every freaking day to work and that they have to use numerous hairsprays and styling cream to get it done and so, the condition of their hair: BAAADDDDDDD.


Okay so moving on..there're 2 tops I hate that my mum got for me. I mean they look perfectly fine and pretty and the models look great in them. But I don't. Cos it's like damn loose at the lower torso area and it's like frilled so it will only make me look more fatter, aiiiikss. Maybe I can wear a waist belt to fix it? Hope so. But I will TRYYYY to wear them. Cos it's------LIZ LISA!! *wink winks*


Wanted mum to help me buy the can can straw hat, currently a trend in Japan. But mum said it's too expensive blahblah cos it's around RM200+ for that damn hat. I tried looking for it in JB and blogshops but nah uh, none. Cheesie bought it. JEA TO THE LOUS MAN, JEA TO THE LOUS!!




You can hate flower prints. But I can't and forever won't. So shut the fuck up to those who hate 'em. Y'all aren't probably girls :)



MORE OF LIZ LISA!! :









I will dye my hair that color when I finish my SPM :DDD